After a fabulous and glorious and lazy and indulgent Christmas, it is now time to get healthy and start looking after ourselves both inside and out!
As well as embarking on a healthy eating plan and with lots of motivation to get at least 45 minutes of exercise a day, I also want to incorporate a proper beauty regime into my day to day life as I am now 33 and have to admit that I need more help than ever!
My top 5 beauty resolutions that I will absolutely stick to are:
- Buy some beautiful, professional beauty brushes – I have always wanted the whole collection from MAC…. but are there any better brands out there??
- To moisturise my face and neck everyday with a good moisturiser with at least SPF 15. I am using the Body Shop Vitamin E lotion at the moment and it is wonderful!
- To use my Shellac kit that I was given last January and look after my nails more! CND have some amazing new colours right now and there is no excuse for my chipped nails to look this way!
- To share all my new products on https://beautyandthesciencegeeks.wordpress.com and give truthful and honest reviews
- To spend more time pampering myself and not see it as such a chore. I will spend more time in the tub with Molton Brown and Lush and I will preen and prime with as many products that I can get my hands on!
What are your New Year’s beauty resolutions? Please share……….